Program: White Buffalo Recovery Center
Opening: April 15, 2019 Closing: April 29, 2019
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Oversight of all fiscal operations including client billing, program billing, benefit coordination, intake, filing, electronic health record (Accucare) and funding;
2. Supervision of non-direct staff including billing specialist, quality assurance, benefits/intake, office manager and records manager.
3. Set up coverage schedule for all non-direct staff and provide coverage as needed;
4. Oversight of filing systems, and maintaining these to meet administrative, legal and financial requirements;
5. Assisting with storing, arranging, indexing and classifying records as needed and ensuring the implementation of retention and disposal schedules;
6. Overseeing the management of electronic and/or paper-based information
7. Ensuring compliance with relevant regulations including Indian Health Service standards and certifying agency standards;
8. Enabling appropriate access to information;
9. Responding to internal and/or external information enquiries;
10. Advise staff in the management of records and information to ensure compliance with all confidentiality laws including HIPAA and 42 CFR Part 2;
11. Identify and utilize cultural and community resources. Establish and maintain relationships with identified service providers;
12. Ensure that referrals, clients and families are addressed in a timely manner and with consistent customer service.
13. Coordinates staff development such as training and workshops; coordinates with outside sources to bring training to the immediate area.
1. Minimum Bachelor Degree or 8 years working in a substance abuse or health care setting
2. Must be self-motivated and organized.
3. Must have 2 years of continuous sobriety from drugs and/or alcohol.
4. Must be expected to work closely in a team staff relationship in program development.
5. Must have a verifiable driver’s license.
How to Apply: Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T. Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd, Ethete, WY.
Applications can also be obtained on our website at www.northernarapaho.com click on the HR link.
For more information call 307-332-2499. Fax to: 307-335-3596