Location: Hamilton Dome
Wage/Salary: As budgeted, commensurate with experience
Opening: April 24, 2019 Closing: May 31, 2019
THIS IS A SEASONAL POSITION
• Responsible for irrigating assigned area.
• Operates gates, dams and pipe to regulate water flow into canals and laterals.
• Observes rate of flow and adjusts material to ensure uniform distribution of water.
• Lay out pipe according to designed settings and connect pipe to gate or pipe system using hand tools.
• Shovels and packs dirt in low spots of embankment, or cuts trenches in high areas to direct water flow.
• Patrols area to detect leaks, breaks, weak areas, or obstructions and damage to irrigation system.
• Repairs and maintenance as needed to equipment, fences and buildings.
• May be assigned other duties by Ranch Management as needed.
• Prior experience operating large farm equipment is a positive, but not required.
• Housing in bunkhouse and meals provided.
Prior experience preferred.
Applicant must be hard working and a self-starter. Please complete application at the Northern Arapaho Human Resources Department in Ethete and include an availability date to go to work if hired. In person interview with Ranch Management required for the benefit of both parties. The Arapaho Ranch is a drug and alcohol free operation.
Arapahoe Ranch 2080 Hamilton Dome Road Thermopolis, WY 82443
Phone: 307-867-2342 Fax: 307-272-6169