Reports to: NA Tribal Committee
Opening: May 28, 2019 Closing: June 24, 2019
- Must have good communication skills.
- Be able to work flexible hours.
- Must be able to work with the public in a professional manner.
- Must be able to follow directions from NATC and supervisors.
- Must be willing to remain drug and alcohol free during working hours and throughout the ceremony.
- Must be able to pass a drug test
Responsibilities and Duties:
- You must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Foot Patrol and Horseback Security must wear vests during working hours.
- Must be professional with the public and BIA/Tribal Police Department.
- Horseback Security must have your own riding horse.
- If required to drive, must have a valid Driver’s License.
How to apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to N.A.T. Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Road, Ethete, WY
You can also apply online at www.nothernarapaho.com and click on Online Job Application. For more information call 307-332-2499 or fax to: 307-335-3596