Program: White Buffalo Recovery Center
Opening: May 2, 2019 Closing: May 16, 2019
White Buffalo Recovery Center is an Indian Health 638 contract program with the Northern Arapaho Tribe. The program provides direct outpatient treatment services, recovery support services and prevention services to I.H.S. eligible adolescents and adults who reside on or near the reservation.
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Monitor and oversee day to day operation of the Level 3.1 Residential Community Facility including arrange clinical and recovery schedule; consumption schedules; and facility management.
2. Promote financial, environmental, and social stability to increase the probability of long-term recovery in clients.
3. Provide interpersonal and group living skills among clients.
4. Facilitate social bonding and cohesion among recovery persons, reinforcing recovery concepts and norms.
5. Promote larger local recovery network and recovery-oriented resources in the community.
6. Assist with integrating culture and traditions into transitional program.
7. Document all services provided in ACCUCARE system.
8. Collect and solicit donations from various organizations.
9. Develop partnerships with other agencies and programs that would provide services to clients.
10. Supervise all assigned peer specialists and monitoring staff.
11. Adhere to the code of ethics of the “Indian Health Service Code of Ethics”, American Council Association, as well as the Northern Arapaho Policies and Procedures and White Buffalo Recovery Center Policies and Procedures.
1. Minimum Certified Addiction Practitioner, Certified Social Worker or Certified Mental Health Worker or Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology, Sociology, Human Services, Addictionology or related field.
2. Must have three (3) years of continuous recovery of being clean and sober.
3. Knowledge of computer programming and specific addiction software.
4. Basic knowledge of the biological and psychosocial dimensions of substance abuse disorders and their treatment.
5. Must be expected to work closely in a team staff relationship in program development.
6. Must have a verifiable driver’s license.
How to apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application forma and submit to the N.A.T Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or Submit in person to the Northern Arapaho Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd., Ethete, WY 82520 Applications can also be obtained on our Website at www.northernarapaho.com Click on the Human Resource Link. For more information call (307)-332-2499. Fax: (307)-335-3596