Department: Wind River Children’s Home
Wage: $10.00 per hour
Opening: June 11, 2019 Closing: Open Until Filled
Qualifications: Asa child and youth care worker:
- You are responsible for general child supervision, crisis management, daily living support, recreational activities, behavioral intervention, child advocacy, and participation in the case planning and assessment process.
- You must be able to make assessment and engage the child and family quickly.
- You must be able to relate to a variety of people and situations.
- You must be capable of working with other staff member as a part of a team.
- You must provide a positive role model for resident and parents.
- Waking children up and have them get ready for school
- Preparing meals Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Transporting to and from school
- Keep facility clean; Kitchen, living room, dining area, and also make sure children are keeping their rooms clean
- Incident reporting
- Daily notes and logs
- MUST attend Mandatory staff weekly meetings
How to apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to N.A.T. Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Road, Ethete or at Tribal Complex East, 230 West Main, Riverton, WY.