Reports to: CSBG Director
Opening: June 10, 2019 Closing: June 14, 2019
The CSBG receptionist provides secretarial support to CSBG staff, including special projects and record, keeping control of all incoming and outgoing item. Receive incoming telephone calls for the CSBG department, greets clients and visitors and provides information and assistance. Receives or sends out messenger/courier items.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Receives incoming telephone calls for the CSBG office, obtain caller’s name and forward call to appropriate person or takes a message.
- Greet clients and visitors and direct to department, employee or room/area as requested.
- Provides information and assistance to clients and customers, answers inquiries for the general public.
- Screens visitors, telephone calls and mail directed to appropriate executive.
- Greets the public with professional attitude.
- Responsibility to pick up mail daily and deliver to CSBG department.
- Sort mail to appropriate CSBG personnel.
- Maintains confidentiality.
- Must be willing to submit to a drug test.
- Other Duties as assigned.
How to apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to N.A.T. Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Road, Ethete
You can also apply online at www.nothernarapaho.com and click on Online Job Application. For more information call 307-332-2499 or fax to: 307-335-3596