Program: White Buffalo Recovery Center, Diabetes Prevention, Environmental Health, Tribal Health and Community Health Representatives Programs
Opening: August 5, 2019 Closing: August 19, 2019
Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the White Buffalo Recovery Center, Diabetes Prevention Program, Community Health Representative, Environmental Health and Community Health Services buildings and grounds, including outpatient facilities, and four office buildings.
2. Ensures compliance with Commission on Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF) health and safety standards.
3. Maintains facilities: Must inspect and clean restrooms daily. Wipe desks, dust shelves and window sills, mirrors and lighting fixtures. Empties trash container from each office and replace trash liners. Haul trash and other debris to appropriate dump sites. Vacuums carpet daily and removes stains as soon as possible. Shampoo carpets twice year or when needed.
4. Change light bulbs when needed. Keep track of the thermostat setting.
5. Cleans windows periodically outside and inside.
6. Keep outside area clean, water the lawn and cut weeds. Keep parking area clean.
7. Make repairs immediately.
8. During the winter season, shovel snow off sidewalks and doorways. ALWAYS keep traffic area clean of ice and snow.
9. Responsible for supplies such as household cleaners, paper supplies, etc. Will make list of items needed and turn in to supervisor.
10. Shall abide by the Northern Arapaho Tribe Policies and Procedures Manual; the Privacy Act and Drug Free Workplace Policy.
11. Other duties as assigned.
1. Must be 18 years of age or older.
2. Must be in good physical condition to be able to lift heavy objects and have a yearly Physical Exam on file. Job requires being in adverse weather conditions, walking and standing for long periods of time.
3. Must be able to use lawn care equipment, carpenter’s tools, cleaning equipment and other power tools and heavy duty equipment.
4. Must have valid driver’s license and own personal vehicle with Liability Insurance.
5. Must be alcohol and drug-free for at least 2 years. Work area is a substance abuse program.
6. Must be able to pass a background check and not have any legal issues pending.
How to Apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd. Ethete, WY
Applications can also be completed on our website at www.northernarapaho.com click on Online Job Application. For more information call 307-332-2499 or Fax to 307-335-3596.