Program: Nutrition & Transportation Program
Location: Ethete Senior Citizens Center, Ethete, WY.
Salary: $10.50 per hour – 32 hours per week
Opening: August 30, 2019 Closing: September 13, 2019
The custodian will be under the general supervision of the NANTP Director and under the direct supervision of the site supervisor (Head Cook). The custodian will assume all janitorial duties assigned at the senior center.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Vacuum dining area and offices daily.
- Sanitize and maintain the men’s and women’s restrooms, this includes scouring toilets and sinks.
- Keep soap dispensers, toilet paper and hand towel dispensers filled.
- Submit supply request to the Director on a bi-weekly basis.
- Wash windows when necessary.
- Keep storage areas clean, orderly and maintain supplies.
- Clean and sweep boiler room as needed.
- Light maintenance work
- Delivers meals to participants
- All other related duties as assigned by the Director.
- Must have reliable transportation
- Must be able to do light maintenance work.
- Must be physically fit to shovel snow and maintain grounds.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
- Must be able to pass a drug test
How To Apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd. Ethete, WY
Applications can also be completed on our website at www.northernarapaho.com click on Online Job Application. For more information call 307-332-2499 or Fax to 307-335-3596.