Program: Blackcoal Senior Center
Location: Arapahoe, WY
Salary: $10.00 per hour – 30 hours/week
Opening: August 30, 2019 Closing: September 13, 2019
This position will be under the direct supervision of the Director. The delivery driver/custodian will be responsible for ensuring that the lunch meals (served on Monday-Friday) are delivered to the homebound clients in a timely fashion. In addition, all custodial duties will be the responsibility of the position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Pack all food containers into delivery bags/coolers.
- Deliver meals to the door of each homebound client.
- Vacuum lunchroom and offices.
- Clean table tops and chairs.
- Empty all trashcans.
- Clean windows, doorknobs, doors, light switches, etc.
- Sweep and mop all floors.
- Clean bathroom daily (sinks, toilets, urinals, counters, mirrors, etc.)
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a valid driver’s license.
- Must be physically able to do required work.
- Must have reliable transportation.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
How to apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd. Ethete, WY
Applications can also be completed on our website at www.northernarapaho.com click on Online Job Application. For more information call 307-332-2499 or Fax to 307-335-3596.