Program: Immersion School – Arapahoe, WY
Opening: September 30, 2019 Closing: October 11, 2019
To provide safe and efficient transportation for the students from home to school and school to home. To provide a clean learning and working environment for Immersion students and teachers.
- Obey all traffic laws
- Observes mandatory safety regulations for school buses
- Maintains discipline when students are on bus
- Reports undisciplined students to proper authority
- Keeps bus clean
- Keeps assigned schedule
- Checks bus before each operation for mechanical defects
- Notifies proper authority in case of mechanical failure or lateness
- Checks bus after each trip to assure no students are left on bus
- Discharges students only at authorized stops and provide assistance across highways and roads
- Transports only authorized students
- Reports all accidents and completes required reports
- Adheres to the rules and regulations of the school
- Responsible for the operation and maintenance of the Immersion School.
- Must be able to lift 60 lbs.
- Clean school areas daily; wipe tables, desks, counters, etc.
- Empty trash containers from each area daily.
- Vacuum daily, remove stains as soon as possible. Shampoo carpets twice each year or as needed.
- Change light bulbs when needed.
- Clean windows periodically, inside and outside.
- Keep parking area clean.
- Make repairs immediately.
- During the winter season, keep traffic area clean of ice and snow.
- During winter season, shovel snow off the sidewalks, doorways.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
How to Apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T. Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd, Ethete, WY. Applications can also be completed on our website at www.northernarapaho.com click on online job application. For more information call 307-332-2499. Fax to: 307-335-3596