Location: Hamilton Dome
Wage/Salary: As budgeted, commensurate with experience
Opening: October 3, 2019
Closing: October 31, 2019
- Manages food supplies/inventory and responsible for Cookhouse purchasing.
- Provide meals for three meal per day schedule.
- Determines number of meals to prepare and how leftover meals are to be used.
- Stores and inventories unused meals according to Health Service guidelines.
- Responsible for food service and kitchen clean-up.
- Responsible for cleaning at cookhouse and office.
- Provide food service for Summer Branding camp.
- May be assigned other duties by Ranch Management as needed.
- Must have experience in food management.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and personal vehicle.
- Must be able to pass and receive Online Food Handler Training Certificate from Health and Human Services.
Applicant must be hard working and a self-starter. Please complete application at the Northern Arapaho Human Resources Department in Ethete and include an availability date to go to work if hired. In person interview with Ranch Management required for the benefit of both parties. The Arapaho Ranch is a drug and alcohol free operation.
2080 Hamilton Dome Road
Thermopolis, WY 82443