Department: Wind River Family Community Health Care
Wage: $12.00 per hour
Opening: October 10, 2019 Closing: Open Until Filled
Qualifications: Asa child and youth care worker:
- You are responsible for general child supervision, crisis management, daily living support, recreational activities, behavioral intervention, child advocacy, and participation in the case planning and assessment process.
- You must be able to make assessment and engage the child and family quickly.
- You must be able to relate to a variety of people and situations.
- You must be capable of working with other staff member as a part of a team.
- You must provide a positive role model for resident and parents.
- Waking children up and have them get ready for school
- Preparing meals Breakfast, lunch and dinner
- Keep facility clean; Kitchen, living room, dining area, and also make sure children are keeping their rooms clean
- Incident reporting
- Daily notes and logs
- Attend Mandatory staff weekly meetings
- Transporting to and from school
- Must have Valid Driver’s License
How to apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to N.A.T. Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Road, Ethete, WY or submit an application to Wind River Family Community Health Care Human Resources at 120 North 6th Street East, Riverton, Wy. (Indian Preference applies) You can also apply online at www.northernarapaho.com or www.windrivercares.com. For more information call 307-856-9281 Ext 120.