Program: Wind River Family and Community Health Care-Sacred Child
Salary: $12.00 – $13.00 Per Hour
Opening Date: January 9, 2020
Closing Date: January 24, 2020
Hours: 16-40 Hours Per Week with Varying Shifts depending on the needs of the home. No set days off.
General Purpose: To Maintain a safe, healthy, happy, home-like environment for all children in our care.
- Maintain a safe environment for children through de-escalation, and redirection.
- Professionally and accurately complete all administrative requirements for the position including but not limited to documenting incident reports, child reports, froms, and time cards
- Effectively look over a child’s file to make appointments if needed, or complete paperwork.
- Understand and comply with HIPAA, maintain the confidentiality of all children and staff.
- Accurately complies with a variety of operational processes including but not limited to, Shift change, accurate head count, securing items, cooking, and intake.
- Recognize and comply with the security and safety requirements of the house, and to notify ON-call as needed.
- Maintain an appropriate level of professionalism regarding boundaries and relationships with clients.
- Have a good understanding of the individual child needs, abilities, and feelings. Aware of emotions and behaviors typical of children who have been abused, neglected and traumatized.
- Attend meetings and required trainings as needed
- Safely transport children to appointments and other approved outings.
- Be able to work with other staff members as part of a team
- Cleaning, bending down, vacuuming, washing walls, in the summer yard work.
- cooking and keeping in compliance with safe serve, teaching the children to cook when possible.
- In emergency situations everyone is On-Call
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Valid Driver’s License
- Updated Car Insurance
- Minimum 21 years of age
- High School diploma or equivalent required
- Successfully pass a background/ national registry, drug, and driving record checks required.
- Experience working with at risk youth preferred.
The incumbent must maintain strict confidentiality and high ethical standards in performing the position. The incumbent needs to be respectful, possess cultural awareness and sensitivity, be flexible, and demonstrate sound work ethics.
How to Apply:
Complete a Northern Arapaho Tribal application form and submit it to the Northern Arapaho Human Resources program. Applications can also be hand delivered to Northern Arapaho Human Resources at the Tribal Complex Building, located at 533 Ethete Road, Ethete, WY., or to the WRFCHC HR Department, at 120 North 6th Street East, Riverton, WY. Indian preference applies.
For more information please call 307-856-9281 Ext. 134.