Program: Northern Arapaho Department of Family Services
Opening: March 2, 2020 Closing: March 13, 2020
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Assist Case Managers and Probation Officers with filing and client contacts.
- Transport Clientele
- Maintain NADFS Building, vehicles and supplies
- This position reports directly to the NADFS Supervisor.
- This is a full-time, regular position that requires work weeks of 40 hours.
- Travel for department purposes may be required and use of a personal vehicle may be
- The ability to pass an initial and random drug screenings is required.
- The ability to pass a full background check and motor vehicle records check is required.
- Proof of a valid Driver’s License and car insurance will be requested at the time of
JOB DUTIES: The following duty statements are illustrative of the essential functions of the
job and do not include other non-essential or marginal duties that may be required. Northern
Arapaho Tribe reserves the right to modify or change the duties or essential functions of this job
at any time. All responsibilities may not be performed by all incumbents.
- Answer all telephone calls, screen and direct calls to the appropriate person.
- Take and relay any messages left via telephone or in person.
- Provide basic information to clients and callers.
- Assist case managers and probation officers with filing of confidential information.
- Assist case managers and probation officers with in person contacts of clients.
- Perform urine analysis and breathalyzers on clients and juvenile probation clients.
- Maintain and keep building sanitized and clean.
- Maintain and keep records of vehicle maintenance.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support if need be.
- Control inventory relevant to janitorial needs.
- Tidy and maintain the NADFS office inside and out.
- Transport clients to relevant meetings at the request of the Supervisor and/or case
- manager and probation officers.
- High School Diploma generally required or G.E.D. Certificate
- Knowledge of clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to work telephone system
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Information management
- Attention to detail
- Reliability and punctual
- Able to work effectively in high stress work environment
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass an initial drug test and random drug testing
- No felony convictions
NECESSARY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: All positions within the Department of Family
Services will require a background check, including the taking of fingerprints, which will be
completed through the Wyoming Department of Criminal Investigation, the Department of
Family Services and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, for every successful application
How To Apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T. Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd, Ethete, WY.
Applications can also be obtained on our website at www.northernarapaho.com and click on online job application. For more information call 307-332-2499. Fax to: 307-335-3596