Opening: March 9, 2020 Closing: March 20, 2020
Summary: Custodian will perform under the direct supervision of the Northern Arapaho Head WIC Director.
• Should be a self-starter, hard worker being able to perform the necessary duties with a minimal amount of direct supervision.
• Must have some knowledge and skills to maintain and preserve cosmetic building fixtures such as glass, tile, flooring, cement and other fixtures as required in the maintenance of the building.
• Must be of sufficient physical size and strength to perform tasks requiring extended and strenuous tour of duty.
• Must be able to open and close building.
• Must perform general janitorial cleaning duties such as:
o empty garbage containers
o cleaning and disinfecting floors
o cleaning restrooms
o cleaning the kitchen
o cleaning windows
o stripping and waxing floors
o shampooing carpets
o minor plumbing
o shovels and snow debris from sidewalks
o mows lawns
o tends to furnace
o air conditioner
o minor electrical repair
o other duties as assigned
Must abide by the Northern Arapaho Tribe Human Resources Policy & Procedure Manual.
• Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
• Must be dependable
• Must be able to pass drug test
How to apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T. Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd, Ethete, WY.
Applications can also be obtained on our website at www.northernarapaho.com and click on online job application. For more information call 307-332-2499. Fax to: 307-335-3596