Department: Northern Arapaho Food Distribution
Opening: June 23, 2020 Closing: Until Filled
The Food Distribution Director is under the supervision of the Northern Arapaho Business Council. The incumbent is expected to exercise their own initiative in organizing, planning work and maintaining an orderly flow of overall administration of the Northern Arapaho Food Distribution. Guidance maybe given both orally and in written procedures on official memoranda from the Northern Arapaho Business Council.
The Food Distribution Director is responsible for:
- Overall administration of the Northern Arapaho Food Distribution
- Supervision of the Northern Arapaho Food Distribution Staff
- Certification of eligible clients on the absence of the certification specialist
- Submission of all required reports.
- Implementation of the Northern Arapaho Food Distribution services in such a manner as to draw fullest potential of the program to benefit the needy population on the reservation.
- Program monitoring and internal evaluation.
- Nutrition Education
- Other duties as assigned by the Northern Arapaho Business Council.
- Minimum of B.S/B. A degree or equivalent in experience with a background of administration and management.
- Should be knowledgeable about relationships between Tribal and Federal entities.
- Should have experience and capability in proposal writing.
- Knowledge of inventories and stocking
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Pass a drug test
How to Apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd. Ethete, WY Applications can also be completed on our website at www.northernarapaho.com click on Online Job Application. For more information call 307-332-2499 or Fax to 307-335-3596.