Program: Nutrition & Transportation Program
Salary: $11.50 per hour
Opening: November 18, 2020 Closing: December 2, 2020
Summary: Under the direct supervision of Head Cook and Director.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Assist the Head Cook in preparing and serving meals to the program participants.
- Coordinate with the Head Cook for kitchen assignments and duties and reports, in the event the Head Cook is not available.
- Determines number of meals to prepare; stores and inventories unserved meals.
- Assists Head Cook in cleaning of kitchen and dining areas.
- Assists by informing program participants of changes in service, new services offered. Also helps in conducting need surveys or assessments.
- Must work with limited supervision.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid Driver’s License and personal vehicle.
- Must have experience in food management.
- Must pass a drug test.
How to Apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T. Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd, Ethete, WY.
Applications can also be obtained on our website at www.northernarapaho.com and click on online job application. For more information call 307-332-2499. Fax to: 307-335-3596