Program: Northern Arapaho Department of Family Services
Opening: November 13, 2020 Closing: November 27, 2020
SCOPE OF WORK:
- Attend to clients and/or visitors
- Handle inquires via telephone and in person.
- Supply information regarding NADFS to the general public, clients and customers.
- This position reports directly to the NADFS Supervisor.
- This is a full-time, regular position that requires workweeks of 40 hours.
- Travel for department purposes may be required and use of a personal vehicle may be
- This position requires availability to NADFS 24 hours a day, or the ability to make other
- arrangements for contact if needed.
- The ability to pass a full background check and motor vehicle records check is required.
- Proof of a valid Driver’s License and car insurance will be requested at the time of
JOB DUTIES: The following duty statements are illustrative of the essential functions of the
job and do not include other non-essential or marginal duties that may be required. Northern
Arapaho Tribe reserves the right to modify or change the duties or essential functions of this job
at any time. All responsibilities may not be performed by all incumbents.
- Answer all telephone calls, screen and direct calls to the appropriate person.
- Take and relay any messages left via telephone or in person.
- Provide basic information to clients and callers.
- Greet individual(s) entering NADFS office.
- Handle inquiries from the public, clients and customers.
- Direct individual(s) to correct destination.
- Ensure knowledge of NADFS staff movements in and out of the NADFS office.
- Monitor visitor access and maintain security awareness.
- Provide general administrative and clerical support.
- Prepare correspondence and documents.
- Receive, log and sort all incoming and outgoing mail and deliveries.
- Schedule appointments.
- Maintain appointment diary either manually and/or electronically.
- Organize conference and meeting room bookings.
- Coordinate meetings and organize catering.
- Monitor and maintain office equipment.
- Control inventory relevant to reception area.
- Tidy and maintain the reception area and office.
- Log in all correspondences from the court(s) and prosecutor’s office.
- High School Diploma generally required or G.E.D. Certificate
- Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures
- Knowledge of computers and relevant software application
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Ability to work telephone system
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Professional personal presentation
- Customer service orientation
- Information management
- Organizing and planning
- Attention to detail
- Reliability and punctual
- Able to work effectively in high stress work environment
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must be able to pass an initial drug test and random drug testing
- No felony convictions
NECESSARY SPECIAL REQUIREMENTS: All positions within the Department of Family
Services will require a background check, including the taking of fingerprints, which will be
completed through the Wyoming Department of Criminal Investigation, the Department of
Family Services and the Federal Bureau of Investigation, for every successful application
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T. Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd, Ethete, WY. Applications can also be completed on our website at www.northernarapaho.com click on online job application. For more information call 307-332-2499 or fax to 335-3596