DEPARTMENT: Northern Arapaho Gaming Agency
REPORTS TO: Chairperson/Executive Director of the Gaming Agency
Opening: January 11, 2021 Closing: January 22, 2021
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
• Observes all gaming aspects of the operation from a regulatory standpoint.
• Initiates and conducts investigations of suspected regulation or procedural violations by employees, vendors,
• Assures compliance of the class III Secretarial Procedures, class II internal control standards, Class II/III MICS,
Gaming Code, SICS, and sportsbook regulation by license holders. Takes immediate action to correct noncompliance violations.
• Ensures the facility is consistently in compliance with health and safety at all times.
• Prepares for and may testify in court to present the facts surrounding any civil, regulatory, criminal violation by
patrons or casino employees. Determines severity of gaming violations and forwards recommendations for
action to the Chairperson, Northern Arapaho Gaming Agency.
• Monitors and inspects table games to assure compliance with the Secretarial Procedures.
• Assure hard and soft count procedures are in compliance with internal controls; assists NAGA staff members
with audit controls.
• Develops and maintains a sound working relationship with Bureau of Indian Affairs Police, Fremont County
Sheriff’s Department, Wyoming Highway Patrol, and Division of Criminal Investigation on illegal activities
suspected in Tribal owned and operated gaming facilities.
• Reviews security and surveillance reports for violations of any rules and regulations, investigates any employee
or patron committing prohibited acts and reports these violations with recommendations for action.
• Will observe, inspect, and submit detailed written reports regarding the compliance of each activity or
possible/confirmed failure by licensees to comply with any provision of class II internal controls or class III
Secretarial Procedures, Class II/III MICS, Gaming Code, SICS, and Sportsbook regulations.
• Knowledge of Sportsbook regulation is preferred, but not required.
• Must be willing to work holidays, weekends, rotating shifts, overtime and on call 24/7.
• Three year’s experience or equivalent combination of education and experience in NIGC Minimum Internal
• Ability to uphold a strict level of confidentiality.
• Excellent communications skills: ability to communicate in a confident manner, verbally and written.
Northern Arapaho Tribe
Northern Arapaho Gaming Agency
• Demonstrated ability to understand, recite, and interpret complex technical standards and regulations,
specifically the Northern Arapaho Gaming Agency Secretarial Procedures, including extensive knowledge of
Minimum Internal Control Standards; knowledge of Indian Regulation Gaming Act.
• Must be licensable under the requirements of the Northern Arapaho Gaming Agency, must pass background
• Must pass a pre-employment drug test and submit to random drug and alcohol testing.
• Knowledge of applicable Tribal and federal laws that apply to Tribal and Indian gaming.
• Knowledge of Wind River Casino’s Employee handbook, game rules, and other information relevant for
patrons and employees of the casino.
• Ability to identify patrons/employees cheating, stealing or not following rules or regulations.
• Must be insurable to operate department vehicle.
How to Apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd. Ethete, WY
Applications can also be completed on our website at www.northernarapaho.com click on Online Job Application. For more information call 307-332-2499 or Fax to 307-335-3596.