CLASSIFICATION: Full Time
SALARY: DOE HOURS: 8:00 a.m.-5:00 p.m.
Opening: January 7, 2021 Closing: January 14, 2021
JOB SUMMARY: The Director will oversee the applications submitted for the program and work with Accounts Receivable Technician and various employees of the NATH staff. Develop an online platform for tribal members to submit applications for services that will be available with the Emergency Rental Assistance Program. Set up and develop filing system to be in compliance with federal guidelines for grant.
QUALIFICATIONS: High School graduate or equivalent, minimum of 2 years of experience in office work, preferably in work requiring contact with the public. Good management skills to oversee staff members. Must have proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, database and electronic platforms. Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion, have an exemplary record of attendance and punctuality. Previous experience in grant administration is preferred. Must possess a valid state driver’s license. Must pass drug test.
SUPERVISION: The incumbent will report directly to the Executive Director
- Receive all visitors pleasantly and courteously, responding to inquiries concerning grant applications.
- Give and take applications from prospective clients. Provide assistance in completing applications when requested.
- Work at alternating offices to be available for clients and applications
- Outreach field work with clients, travel on a daily basis as needed
- Perform other duties as assigned by Supervisor.
- Develop database for clients
- Work closely with other organizations
- Detailed reporting when grant is complete
- Supervise staff
How to apply: Complete NATH application and submit to NATH office – Ethete or Arapaho Office’s.
501 Ethete Road #11 Great Plains Loop
Ethete, WY 82520 Arapahoe, WY 82510
You can also submit applications by email to Karen Black at email@example.com. Thank You!