Program: COVID – 19 Program
Opening: January 11, 2021 Closing: January 15, 2021
Temporary Full-Time job, Monday through Friday 8:00 am to 4:45 pm.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Screen Employees/ Public as they enter the facility
- Will record temperature screening and answers to screening questions
- Will maintain a list of staff and visitors who have been screened and are authorized to enter the facility each day
- Greets the public with a professional attitude
- Ability to work well with others
- Must be able to pass a drug test
- Work under pressure
- Other duties assigned
How to Apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T. Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd, Ethete, WY.
Applications can also be obtained on our website at www.northernarapaho.com and click on online job application. For more information call 307-332-2499. Fax to: 307-335-3596