Applications submit resume & cover letter to: Ms. Karen Black, firstname.lastname@example.org
Can pick up & drop off application at: 501 Ethete Rd. Ethete, WY 82520 (307)-332-5318 or #11 Great Plains Loop, Arapaho, WY 82510 (307)-856-8712
Classification: Full Time
Location: Ethete, WY
Must be able to start immediately
The Compliance Officer will work closely with the Director to ensure compliance of the
Emergency Rental Assistance Program-assist in program management, oversee and will
support Intake Specialist staff, and will be overall responsible for the applicant approval process.
The Compliance Officer will assist in the development of the program’s compliance
requirements and ensure federal grant guidelines and protocols.
☐ High School graduate or equivalent, minimum of 2 years of experience in office work,
preferably in work requiring contact with the public. Previous management skills to assist in
overseeing staff members. Must demonstrate supervisory skills, strategic planning, strong
communication skills, problem solving, prioritize workflow and interpersonal skills. Must have
proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, database and electronic platforms. Must
be able to handle confidential information with discretion, have an exemplary record of
attendance and punctuality. Previous experience in grant compliance, presentations and
program development is preferred. Must possess a valid state driver’s license. Must pass a
● Develop and implement a compliance program to ensure the ERA Program operates in
accordance with state and federal laws.
● Written and verbal communication required: communicate at all levels of the program
from front-line staff, NATH Directors and board of directors.
● Program management and aides director in overseeing program workflow production
● Required detailed analysis; while maintaining the details of the program’s goals.
● Educate and train ERA Team with compliance requirements.
● Act as the last step of approval for applicant assistant submissions.
● Will work closely with the Director and Intake Specialist staff.
● Perform compliance reports to determine whether established protocols are being
followed and where they can be improved.
● Maintain up to date written documentation and policies related to the ERA Program’s
● Communicate with other public assistance programs to ensure dual services are not
being provided to applicants.