Program: Northern Arapaho 477 Biix003etiit’ Program
Opening: April 5, 2021 Closing: Until Filled
Under the general supervision of the Northern Arapaho 477 Administrators the 477 Intake/compliance specialists will apply general knowledge of services, general skill of interviewing and providing services to families and individuals applying for the Northern Arapaho 477 Biix003etiit’ Program. The 477 Intake/compliance specialists will also maintain files for all the Northern Arapaho 477 Biix003etiit’ services.
- Assist Child Care Providers in their Child Care Settings.
- Provide specialized technical assistance and support to child care providers including, training and professional development services.
- Conduct visits to Child Care Provider’s Facilities/Homes to ensure compliance with Tribal Health and Safety Standards
Other Duties include but are not limited to:
- Travel to and conduct on-site, in-person compliance visits to child care providers in center-based and home-based sites.
- Maintain records of work activities and track/monitor progress of child care providers, participating in specific projects. Meet data entry requirements and deadlines in TAS.
- Act as a resource for child care providers on child development, quality childcare, and professional development, as well as other related areas of need.
- Model developmentally appropriate curriculum and practice during site visits.
- Coordinate and deliver trainings for child care providers and parents.
- Manage multiple tasks and meet required deadlines.
- Be flexible and innovative while adapting to the changing needs to the program.
- Assist with the implementation and monitoring of program rules, regulations, and procedures to ensure compliance.
- Recruits and screens new child care providers to participate in the program.
Other duties as assigned.
- High School or GED required and/or CDA (Child Development Associate). 4 years’ experience in Child Development or an equivalent combination of education, training and experience, which provides the capabilities to perform described job duties.
- Must have knowledge in Word and Excel.
- Demonstrate competency with the Tribal Assistance System (TAS) Ability to communicate effectively, oral and written.
- Strong interpersonal skills; the ability to honor confidentiality and work sensitively and supportive with clients.
- Experience and ability to work with adult learners and diverse client populations.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and be self-motivated.
- Familiarity with center-based and home-based child care provider population.
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships.
- Must have organization, sufficiency, multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to understand and provide 477 programs information.
- Knowledge of each department functions and activities to ensure proper client services.
- Must be able to pass a back ground check.
- Must have a valid Wyoming Driver’s License
- Ability to travel in our service area which includes; Fremont & Hot Springs Counties and the Wind River Reservation, for site visits for 80-90% of the time for on-site H & S visits, and meetings/trainings
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T. Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd, Ethete, WY.
Applications can also be obtained on our website at www.northernarapaho.com and click on online job application. For more information call 307-332-2499. Fax to: 307-335-3596