Program: Northern Arapaho 477 Biixoo3etiit’ Program
Opening: June 7, 2021 Closing: June 11, 2021
Under the general supervision of the Northern Arapaho 477 Administrators the 477 File Compliance Specialist will apply general knowledge of services to file compliance and maintain the files. Ensure files are of high quality and incompliance with the program policies and objectives. Serves as the program expert on file compliance matters and evaluate, maintain and update files for compliance and quality assurance.
- Monitor and evaluate program files and Tribal Assistance Software (TAS) regularly and assure compliance with established standards, laws, codes, regulations, policies and procedures.
- Review clients file to ensure accuracy and completeness, keep the files in order in the file room.
- Make recommendations and report any suspicious findings to the 477 Director.
- Enforce the scheduled reviews and audits currently in place to ensure policy and procedures are followed.
- Develop and present standards of conduct and ethics policies to prevent illegal, unethical or improper conduct, and preform regular audits to ensure employees are complying with the regulations and reporting requirements.
- Compile and complete an accurate case file in a timely manner.
Available for local and out of the area travel as required for job related training. Attend all required meetings and functions as requested.
Perform other job-related duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or GED
- 2 year of Experience in Social Services or and equivalent combination of education, training and experience, which provides the capabilities to perform described job duties.
- Must have knowledge in Word and Excel.
- Demonstrate competency with Tribal Assistance System (TAS)
- Ability to communicate effectively, oral, and written.
- Demonstrate excellent organizational skills and be self-motivated.
- Skills in analyzing data and exercising, prudent judgement to form valid conclusions.
- Establish an maintain effective working relationships
- Must have organization, sufficiency, multi-tasking skills.
- Ability to understand and provide 477 programs information
- Knowledge of all 477 services, functions
- Must be able to pass a background check
- Must have a valid Driver’s License
How to Apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd. Ethete, WY Applications can also be completed on our website at www.northernarapaho.com click on the HR link. For more information call 307-332-2499 or Fax to 307-335-3596.