Program: Northern Arapaho Tribal Committee
Opening: May 31, 2021 Closing: June 25, 2021
- Must have good communication skills.
- Be able to work flexible hours.
- Must be able to work with the public in a professional manner.
- Must be able to follow directions from the NATC and Supervisors.
- Must be willing to remain drug and alcohol free during working hours and throughout the ceremony.
- Must be able to pass a drug test.
- COVID test is required.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Foot Patrol and Horseback Security must wear vest during working hours.
- Must be professional with the public, BIA, Tribal Police Department.
- Horseback Security must have your own riding horse.
- If required to drive, must have a valid driver’s license.
How to Apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd. Ethete, WY Applications can also be completed on our website at www.northernarapaho.com click on the HR link. For more information call 307-332-2499 or Fax to 307-335-3596.