Program: Summer Food
Salary: DOQ, four (4) hours per day
Opening: June 1, 2021 Closing: Until Filled
Summary: Under the direct supervision of the Summer Food Service Program Coordinator and general supervision of the Northern Arapaho Business Council.
- Responsible for daily operations of the feeding site of the Summer Food program.
- Supervises children at feeding site, takes count of number of meals served daily, and maintains daily record of meals served at site, and submits to the designated sponsor representative.
- Ensures sanitary conditions at feeding site.
- Deals with problems; i.e. food, time, number of meals, etc. with the sponsor representative.
- Checks meals as served to assure that they meet the Program requirements, such as proper temperature, and in proper condition.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a valid Drivers License and personal vehicle
How to apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to N.A.T. Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Road, Ethete
You can also apply online at www.northernarapaho.com and click on Online Job Application. For more information call 307-332-2499 or fax to: 307-335-3596