Program: Northern Arapaho Finance Department
Opening: July 7, 2021 Closing: July 21, 2021
Provide analysis, post award oversight to ensure compliance with 2 CFR 200 and grant specific requirements. Prepares documents and reports as required by funding agencies, confirms fiscal and performance transactions with regard to specific grant compliance, and serves as a resource for staff of grant funded programs for programs.
Essential Job Functions Grant Compliance:
- Manage the overall grant and contract activities involving federal, state, and other funded programs to ensure the financial activities comply with the terms and conditions
- Monitor the availability of cash and initiate drawdowns to minimize the use of tribal funds to support the program. Ensure that the cash drawdowns are processed in a timely manner
- Review and analyze all grant and contract related budget and payment activities, preform grant related post award functions and reports including but not limited to budget and expense analysis, invoicing, reconciling, liquidations and final reporting.
- Prepare and/or review information and reports for internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and modify policies/procedures/systems in accordance with government regulations and NAT needs and objectives.
- Assist in preparations for external monitoring visits, reviews, and audits, and cross-site evaluations and participate as appropriate.
- Establish and maintain electronic and hard copy files for each grant-funded project to be used for tracking and reporting purposes.
- Conduct routine compliance reviews of NAT grant funded programs.
- Oversee purchasing policy and ensure that purchases conform to applicable tribal Policies and standards described in 2 CFR 200.
- Interface with NAT program directors and staff to provide sound advice and recommendations regarding procurement actions.
- Conduct research, evaluate and present options for selection of contractors/subrecipients.
- Ensure subrecipient monitoring procedures are compliant with federal and other applicable regulations and are consistent with sound business practices.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned to maintain and enhance NAT program operations
- Bachelor’s degree preferred,
- Applicable experience in fund accounting, administration, grants management and compliance
Progressive experience in federal grant management including procurement and subrecipient monitoring
- Working knowledge of NAT governmental operations and federal/state grant and contract funding mechanisms.
- Broad base of relevant technical knowledge and skills related to accounting and financial management and procurement systems, fund accounting experience desirable.
- Good research, data management, and statistical analysis skills
- Detail oriented with excellent verbal, written and interpersonal skills
- Microsoft Office Applications, proficiency in Excel and Word
How to Apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd. Ethete, WY Applications can also be completed on our website at www.northernarapaho.com click on the HR link. For more information call 307-332-2499 or Fax to 307-335-3596.