Opening: September 15, 2021 Closing: September 29, 2021
Responsible for the overall coordination and oversight for successful construction projects designed to address living conditions of the senior citizens and disabled members of the community. Ensure that work is completed on time within budget to a high standard. Strategically manage risks, monitor finances and ensure each phase of work is started/completed on time. Administers the planning of each approved project and the designing of each applicant contract. The incumbent is responsible for the oversight of all program personnel as well as the efficient completion of each project.
- Be able to develop, coordinate, and manage project activities and resources to meet project objectives
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the project plan including objectives, scope, requirements, and deliverables
- Create contracts for all approved applicants
- Communicate project status in the format and frequency required
- Work closely with the CFO and CEO on project development
- Mitigate risks, maintain quality assurance, and address concerns while overseeing phase, milestone, and project reviews
- Perform excellent quality leadership and exceptional work while abiding by all NAT policies
How to Apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd. Ethete, WY
Applications can also be completed on our website at www.northernarapaho.com click on Online Job Application. For more information call 307-332-2499 or Fax to 307-335-3596.