Program: Northern Arapaho Tribe Finance Office
Opening: September 23, 2021 Closing: October 7, 2021
Construction project managers are responsible for ensuring the timely and costly completion of construction projects by overseeing all phases of the project. This entails working with a variety of stakeholders to schedule and plan work, coordinate equipment and materials, operate within budget, and monitor overall progress. Construction project managers are oftentimes at the construction site for much of the work week.
Essential Job Functions Grant Compliance:
- Coordinates pre-construction services for projects
- Assists in directing strategic planning
- Consults with project staff to outline work plans, assign duties, responsibilities and scope of authority; coordinates activities with project staff to ensure project progress within prescribed budget and provides technical advice to resolve problems.
- Provides daily, weekly, and monthly schedule support to project team to preserve the Contract and Project Schedule.
- Works with Project Superintendents, Project Coordinators, clients and subcontractors.
- Supervises Project Coordinator assigned to projects including planning, assigning work, providing feedback and appraising performance.
- Provide direction over contractors and subcontracts
- Manage construction schedule and activities
- Issue progress updates as needed regarding costs and timelines
- Ensure work is done in compliance with all relevant building and safety codes
- Select and manage subcontractor and supplier relationships
- Preferred Degree in Building Construction, Construction Management, Civil Engineering, or Architecture
- 5 years in construction industry
- Reads and understands drawings and specifications.
- Comfortable reading and understanding blueprints
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and general computer software
- Demonstrated knowledge of construction, engineering, and architecture principles
- Ability to budget, schedule, negotiate, and control costs
- Strong leadership and management skills
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T. Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd, Ethete, WY.
Applications can also be obtained on our website at www.northernarapaho.com and click on online job application. For more information call 307-332-2499. Fax to: 307-335-3596