POSITION TITLE: Front Desk Secretary
CATEGORY: Red Wolf Child Care
OPENING DATE: 7/6/21
CLOSING DATE: 7/20/21
Salary: $ 12.00/Hour
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Red Wolf Childcare
192 Red Wolf Creek Dr. Riverton, WY 82501; United States.
Area of Consideration: Area Wide
DESCRIPTION: We are looking for a pleasant Front Desk Secretary to undertake all receptionist and clerical duties at the front desk of our main building entrance. The ideal candidate will have a friendly, smiling, and easy-going personality while also being very perceptive, responsible, and disciplined. A customer-orientated approach is essential. Must be energetic, able to adapt to a fast -paced environment, a team player and maintain a positive attitude. Must meet basic requirements of local childcare regulatory agency.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Keep front desk-main entrance tidy and presentable.
- Opening or closing the center.
- Greet and welcome parents and children.
- Check weekly student’s changes and adjust tuition fees in ProCare.
- Verify agency vouchers (477, DFS) and keep info updated in system.
- Collect and process tuition payments in the Pro-care System.
- Prepare bank deposits.
- Answer questions, address complaints and give accurate information.
- Answer all incoming calls and redirect them or keep messages.
- Call parents when children are sick and notify them of any problem.
- Receive letters, packages, etc. and distribute them.
- Keep updated records and files.
- Complete opening checklist every day.
- Create student file, make sure all required forms are completed, signed, and received.
- Request parent’s documents needed to update student’s files.
- Providing support to our director and employees, assisting in daily office needs and activities.
- Contact local agencies private corporations and civic groups to help arrange special activities and visitors.
- Perform all other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor and/or manager.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED if under 23 of age or be willing to obtain upon hire.
- Must submit: Application for Child Care Certification, Complete Pre-Service Orientation Training.
- Must submit TB test/screen, Physician’s Statement copy of any education, training, or experience in caring for children, copy of First Aid and Infant/Child CPR, Results of Central Registry Abuse/Neglect information and Results of Fingerprint Background Check.
- Must be dependable, reliable, and able to work alternating shifts, including peak hours, promotions, holidays, and weekends.
- Knowledge in ProCare System is a plus.
- Proven experience as a secretary and/or front desk representative position.
- Have working experience in a daycare/school environment will be desirable.
- Familiarity with office machines (e.g., fax, printer etc.)
- Knowledge of office management and basic bookkeeping.
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office (especially Excel and Word)
- Strong communication and people skills.
- Good organizational and multi-tasking abilities.
- Problem-solving skills and team worker.
- Customer Service orientation is a Must.
- Willing to undergo a background check, in accordance with local law/regulations.
- Must meet basic requirements of local childcare regulatory agency.
- Must have a valid Wyoming Driver’s License.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Must be able to lift, up to 40lbs.
- Must have ability to deal with frequent changes, delays, and unexpected events at times.
- Must have ability to adapt quickly to rapid changes while maintaining composure and excellent relations under all circumstances.
- Native American Preference applies
- CDA-Child Development Associate
- First Aid and CPR Infant/Child certified
- Food Service
- Health Insurance- employee is eligible within 60 days of initial hire date.
- Dental and Vision Insurance-employee is eligible to apply within 60 days of initial hire date.
- Guaranteed Life Insurance-employee is eligible from 1st day worked.
- 401K- employee is eligible after one year of in-service and 1,000 working hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the Wind River Casino application and Letter of Intent.
Wind River Hotel & Casino
PO BOX 1989
Riverton, WY 82501
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 1-307-857-9441. Applications must be received by close of business on Tuesday July 20, 2021, 4:00 P.M. to be considered for the position