POSITION TITLE: Cashier
CATEGORY: 789 SMOKE SHOP
OPENING DATE: 12/16/21
CLOSING DATE: 12/30/21
APPOINTMENT TYPE: Full-Time
SCHEDULE: 3rd Shift
SALARY: $ 12.00 Hour
LOCATION: 789 SMOKE SHOP
10369 HWY 789; Riverton, WY 82501
DESCRIPTION: Assists in overseeing the daily operations of the convenient store and gas station.
- Complies with regulations and procedures under the Wind River Casino/Northern Arapaho Gaming Agency.
- Provides/Greets with excellent customer service.
- Retrieves starting/ending cash tills for shift with security escort from/to count room.
- Responsible for assigned cash drawer and responsible for shortages/overages.
- Receives method of payment by cash, check (amount of purchase only), credit/debit card, food stamps and charge tickets (for programs).
- Familiarize self with suggestive selling, know promotions.
- Responsible for keeping a clean and organized work area and front of the store.
- Responsible for stocking all products, when needed.
- Responsible for keeping all counters stocked, clean and organized.
- Responsible for keeping gas pumps clean and window cleaning products stocked.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work with the public in a professional manner.
- Must attend all Mandatory trainings and meetings.
- Special projects and assignments as designated by the Store Manager.
- Must always practice and maintain confidentiality.
- Complies with all MICS, rules, regulations, policies & procedures of the department.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 at time of hire.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs or more.
- Must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment Drug Test.
- Must have a valid Wyoming Driver’s License
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gaming License.
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the Wind River Casino application and Letter of Intent.
Wind River Hotel & Casino
PO BOX 1989
Riverton, WY 82501
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 1-307-857-9441. Applications must be received by close of business on December 30, 2021, by 4:00 P.M. to be considered for the position.