POSITION TITLE: Lead Cashier
CATEGORY: 789 Smoke Shop
OPENING DATE: 12/16/21
CLOSING DATE: 12/30/21
APPOINTMENT TYPE: Full-Time
SCHEDULE: 2nd Shift
SALARY: $ 14.00 Hour
LOCATION: 789 Smoke Shop
10369 HWY 789; Riverton, WY 82501
DESCRIPTION: The Lead Cashier performs cashier duties in compliance with stores policies and procedures and accurately handles a variety of money transactions, involving POS cash register and other equipment needed.
- Complies with regulations and procedures under the Wind River Casino/Northern Arapaho Gaming Agency.
- Able to supervise cashiers on duty and ensure they follow the proper cash handling policies and procedures.
- Trains cashiers to provide/greet with excellent customer service.
- Responsible for making sure are keeping a clean and organized work area and front of the store.
- Responsible for stocking all products, when needed
- Responsible for cashiers keeping all counters stocked, clean and organized.
- Responsible for cashiers keeping gas pumps clean and window cleaning products stocked.
- Must have excellent communication skills.
- Must be able to work with the public in a professional manner.
- Must be able to discipline cashiers and have strong follow up
- Must be able to resolve any disputes/complaints that may arise with customers.
- Must attend all Mandatory trainings and meetings.
- Special projects and assignments as designated by the Store Manager
- Must always practice and maintain confidentiality.
- Complies with all MICS, rules, regulations, policies & procedures of the department.
- All other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 at time of hire.
- Must be able to lift 25lbs.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to demonstrate their US work authorization during the employment verification process.
- Must be able to pass a background investigation.
- Must be able to pass a pre-employment Drug Test.
- Must have a valid Wyoming Driver’s License
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Gaming License.
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the Wind River Casino application and Letter of Intent.
Wind River Hotel & Casino
PO BOX 1989
Riverton, WY 82501
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 1-307-857-9441. Applications must be received by close of business on December 30, 2021, by 4:00 P.M. to be considered for the position.