Position: Intake Specialist Hours: 8am – 5pm
Classification: Temporary Full Time Pay Rate: $15.00 Hour
Opening Date: December 1, 2021 Closing Date: Until Filled
Job Summary: Intake Specialists will be responsible for the online and in person application process from submitting the application to completing the process. Communication and meeting with the applicants to ensure correct documentation, compliance, timely manner submissions to the compliance officer, proper documentation and that the applicant is not seeking assistance from other programs. Intake Specialist will need to perform in a high paced environment, be a self -starter, highly driven.
Qualifications: High School Graduate or equivalent, minimum 2 years of experience in the office work, preferably in work requiring contact with the public. Would need excellent customer service, communication skills. Must demonstrate good record-keeping, problem solving, prioritize work flow and interpersonal skills. Must be a fast learner, highly dependable and have proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office, Excel, database and electronic platforms. Must be able to handle confidential information with discretion, have an exemplary record of attendance and punctuality. Previous experience in administration, customer service and working with the public is preferred. Must possess a valid drivers license. Must pass a drug test.
- Process Paperwork for new clients efficiently and in accordance with policy and procedures.
- Manage large caseloads
- Communicate clear and concise steps for applicants.
- Submit applications that are well documented in a timely manner to the Compliance Officer.
- Assist applicants from application submission to completion.
- Calculate assistance funding for each applicant according to federal guidelines.
- Written and verbal communication required: communicate at all levels.
- Will work closely with the Compliance Officer and Director
- Communicate with other public assistance programs to ensure dual services are not being provided to the applicants.
- Perform outgoing call to applicants, send emails, and answer phones
- Any other duties assigned
Applications can be picked up at our Ethete office 501 Ethete Road or at the Arapahoe office #11 Great Plains Road. Applicants can drop them off at either location or email them to email@example.com or fax them to 307-332-0230. Any questions please call Karen Black at 307-332-5318 X.117