Program: Northern Arapaho Department of Family Services
Opening: December 27, 2021 Closing: Until Filled
Case worker provides direct case monitoring and management. Case worker provides investigation, protectives and social services intervention to children involved in neglect, abuse, and delinquency problems. Working directly with high risk youth who are on juvenile probation, and with youth and families involved in the Juvenile court system.
- Provides non clinical crisis intervention services.
- Completes risk management assessment for programs and housing placement and makes referrals based on need.
- Responsible for individualized case planning, monitoring and reporting correspondence, contact and case notes.
- Responsible for duties of casework management to include planning, and production in all facets of programming and associated documentation.
- Works directly with institutions and facilities to develop and monitor a comprehensive plan for placement and treatment for youth in the community.
- Monitors compliance with established goals and objectives. Update case plans as needed.
- Prepares court reports or PDR’s four court. Reports for foster care, adoptive and other areas in regards to CPS and probation.
- Ensure compliance by conducting UA’s and BAC’s and conducting home visits. Weekly school attendance checks, Weekly meetings with youth and families.
- Develop discharge plans with facilities, youth and family prior to discharge from facility.
- Prepare to testify in court, preliminary hearings, multi-disciplinary team meetings, family partnership meeting.
- Bachelor’s Degree similar in Social Services
- 0 – 2 Years of progressive experience working in either Health or Social Service Field.
- Computer skills, interpersonal communication skills, knowledge of family functioning and parenting skills.
- Knowledge in report writing and formatting letters.
- Knowledge of Court System, probation and Tribal, State and Federal Laws pertaining CPS and Probation.
- Knowledge of conflict resolution and working with parents and families.
- Knowledge of Social Work principles and practices
- Must pass Background Check, No felony convictions
- Must pass UA
- Valid Driver’s License
How to Apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd. Ethete, WY Applications can also be completed on our website at www.northernarapaho.com click on the HR link. For more information call 307-332-2499 or Fax to 307-335-3596.