POSITION TITLE: Red Wolf Childcare Housekeeping
OPENING DATE: 7/6/21
CLOSING DATE: 7/20/21
SALARY: $ 10.00
WORK SCHEDULE: Full-Time
LOCATION: Red Wolf Childcare
192 Red Wolf Creek Dr. Riverton, WY 82501; United States.
DESCRIPTION: We are looking for an energetic, experienced, caring and a compassionate team player who will care for and clean our facility and playgrounds for the children at the Red Wolf Child Care Center. Housekeeping keeps our building in clean and orderly condition. Performs deep cleaning duties, such as sweeping/mopping floors, shampooing rugs, washing walls and windows, removing trash, and keeping playgrounds clean and safe.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Clean building floors by sweeping, mopping, scrubbing, vacuuming.
- Gather and empty trash.
- Service, clean and supply restrooms.
- Cleans office, therapy room and staff break room.
- Follow procedures for the use of chemical cleaners and power equipment to prevent damage to the floors and fixtures.
- Monitor building security and safety by performing such tasks as locking doors after operating hours and checking electrical appliance use to ensure that hazards are not created.
- Move heavy furniture, equipment, and supplies either manually or by using hand trucks.
- Mow and trim lawns and shrubbery using lawn mowers and hand power trimmers.
- Clear debris from grounds.
- Notify managers concerning the need of major repairs or additions to the building operating systems.
- Remove Snow from sidewalks, driveways, and parking areas using snowplows, snow blowers, snow shovels and snow melting chemicals.
- Submit requisition forms for supplies and equipment needed for cleaning and maintenance duties.
- Set up, arrange, and remove decorations, tables, chairs, ladders and scaffolding to prepare facilities for events such as banquets and meetings.
- Clean and polish furniture and fixtures.
- Clean all windows, glass partitions, and mirrors.
- Dust all furniture, walls, machines, and equipment.
- Steam clean or shampoo carpets.
- Strip, seal, finish, and polish floors.
- Must comply with posted procedure for cleanliness and sanitation.
- Perform all other job-related duties as assigned by supervisor and/or manager.
- Must be 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED
- Must complete and submit fingerprint cards for national background check.
- Must complete and submit authorization for Central Registry Child Abuse/Neglect background check.
- Must complete and submit authorization for National Sex Offenders Registry background check.
- Must complete pre-service orientation training through Better Kids Care/Penn State.
- Must be able to converse with the public.
- Attend all training opportunities offered such as: CPR/First Aid
- Must be dependable, reliable, and able to work alternating shifts, including peak hours, promotions, holidays, and weekends.
- Must successfully complete a health screening and be free of any physical or mental condition that would affect ability to work with or around young children.
- Must submit TB (Tuberculosis) risk assessment or test results.
- Must have a valid Wyoming Driver’s License.
- Must pass a pre-employment drug test.
- Must be able to lift, up to 40lbs.
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time.
- Must have physical ability to bend, stoop, walk, reach overhead, push/pill, squat, twist and turn.
- Must be able to work Holidays
- Must have ability to deal with frequent changes, delays, and unexpected events at times.
- Must have ability to adapt quickly to rapid changes while maintaining composure and excellent relations under all circumstances.
- Must be clean and sanitary in dress and grooming.
- First Aid and CPR Infant/Child certified
- Food Service
- Health Insurance- employee is eligible within 60 days of initial hire date.
- Dental and Vision Insurance-employee is eligible to apply within 60 days of initial hire date.
- Guaranteed Life Insurance-employee is eligible from 1st day worked.
- 401K- employee is eligible after one year of in-service and 1,000 working hours.
HOW TO APPLY:
Complete the Wind River Casino application and Letter of Intent.
Wind River Hotel & Casino
PO BOX 1989
Riverton, WY 82501
If you have any questions, please contact Human Resources at 1-307-857-9441. Applications must be received by close of business on Tuesday July 20, 2021, 4:00 P.M. to be considered for the position