Program: Northern Arapaho Tribal Senior Centers
Opening: December 15, 2021 Closing: December 29, 2021
This position reports to the Senior Center Program Director.
The Northern Arapaho Tribe operates two senior centers that located within the communities of Ethete and Arapahoe; the Ethete Senior Center and Blackcoal Senior Center respectively. The senior centers provide a lunch meal to enrolled members and others who are 55 years of age and older who reside within the set boundaries of the reservation. Each center hosts two categories of people whom we serve; curbside (people who come to the senior center to pick up their tray) and homebound (our drivers deliver meals to people who are unable to come to the senior center). We feed approximately 150 people per day at each senior center on Monday through Friday on an annual basis. This position would serve both senior centers in the capacity of Office Manager.
Office Manager Job Responsibilities
- Supports operations by maintaining office systems.
- Maintains office services by organizing office operations and procedures, controlling correspondence, designing filing systems, reviewing and approving supply requisitions, and assigning and monitoring clerical functions.
- Provides historical reference by defining procedures for retention, protection, retrieval, transfer, and disposal of records.
- Maintains office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layouts, and equipment procurement.
- Keeps management informed by reviewing and analyzing special reports; summarizing information; identifying trends.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
OFFICE MANAGER QUALIFICATIONS/SKILLS:
- Supply management
- Tracking budget expenses
- Managing processes
- Developing standards
- Promoting improvement
- Inventory control
- Reporting skills
- Accounts Payables
- Maintaining call logs
- Scheduling vehicle maintenance
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, AND REQUIREMENTS:
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- Two to three years’ experience in an office manager setting
Proficient with Microsoft office (Word & Excel, required)
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T. Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd, Ethete, WY.
Applications can also be obtained on our website at www.northernarapaho.com and click on online job application. For more information call 307-332-2499. Fax to: 307-335-3596