Reports to: ARPA Senior Home Repair
Opening: January 7, 2022 Closing: January 14, 2022
● Must have over 1 years of experience.
● Creativity and design skills.
● Experience of using hand and power tools
● Knowledge of building regulations and building codes
● Read tape measure
● Must have own tools
● Must be able to pass drug test
Will be under direct supervision of lead carpenter, electrician, and plumber. Duties:
● Follow work orders from the lead carpenter.
● Measure and cut materials to the right size and shape
● Assist with manual labor lifting, digging, and cleaning
● Operate power tools
How to Apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd. Ethete, WY Applications can also be completed on our website at www.northernarapaho.com click on Online Job Application. For more information call 307-332-2499 or Fax to 307-335-3596.