Reports to: ARPA Senior Home Repair
Opening: January 7, 2022 Closing: January 14, 2022
- Specializes in installing and maintaining systems used for potable drinking water, and for sewage and drainage in plumbing systems.
- Must have 4 years of experience in residential plumbing.
- Must have own tools.
Under direct supervision of the Program Director.
- Installing, Maintaining, and repairing plumbing systems and fixtures
- Fitting and repairing various household appliances
- Cutting, welding and assembling pipes, tubes, fittings, fixtures.
- Inspecting and testing plumbing systems for safety, functionality, and code compliance.
How to Apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd. Ethete, WY Applications can also be completed on our website at www.northernarapaho.com click on Online Job Application. For more information call 307-332-2499 or Fax to 307-335-3596