Reports to: Northern Arapaho Elections
Salary: Per Diem (Varies)
Opening Date: March 1, 2022 Closing Date: April 29, 2022
Will Oversee the 2022 Northern Arapaho Election cycle and protest hearing
Per General Council mandate, the Northern Arapaho Business Council will make the selection of the Committee
- Must be 25 years of age and older and an enrolled member of the Northern Arapaho Tribe
- Must be knowledgeable and understand the Northern Arapaho Election Resolution No. 6663A.
- Physically able to attend meetings, General Council meetings included and work long hours during the election cycle.
- Display honesty and integrity.
- Must have excellent communication skills and professionalism in working with the voting membership and candidates.
- Remain unbiased if there are protested hearing that filed by defeated candidates.
- Able to maintain confidentiality.
- Must submit to a drug test and be debt-free to the Northern Arapaho Tribe (Little Wind Loans excluded
- Never Convicted of a felony.
How to Apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form along with a letter of intent and submit to the N.A.T Human Resource Office in the Ethete Tribal Complex along with the drug free and debt-free statements. These forms and copies of Resolution No. 6663A will be available at the Northern Arapaho Secretary’s office. Drug tests are administered at the Wind River Cares Clinic in Arapahoe, WY