Department: Home Maintenance Department
Opening: May 16 , 2022 Closing: May 27, 2022
Works Under the Direct Supervisor of the Facilities and Maintenance Manger
- Must have current CDL Class B or Higher driving license.
- Must 18 years old or older.
- Must have at least 1-year experience operating vehicles that require CDL.
- Must have some knowledge of plumbing systems
- Follow orders given from supervisor
- Arrive to work 3 days a week by 5:00 am Mon- Wed- Fri. then 8:00 am Tue.-Thurs.
- Must be able to respond to after hour and weekend emergencies,
- Must be able to work in hot and cold weather conditions
- Must be able to drive in winter weather condition, icy or slick roads
- Must be able to lift 50lbs.
- Must be able to work independently
- May have to assist plumber and carpenter if needed
- Must be able snake drain lines after pumping septic tank.
- Must be able to handle smells associated with septic systems
How to Apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd. Ethete, WY Applications can also be completed on our website at www.northernarapaho.com click on Online Job Application. For more information call 307-332-2499 or Fax to 307-335-3596