Reports to: ARPA Senior Home Repair
Opening: August 10, 2022 Closing: Until Filled
Will be under direct supervision of Lead Carpenter.
- At least 6 months experience working in Residential Building Construction or Commercial Building Construction.
- Must have own hand tools and tool belt.
- Must have reliable transportation to and from jobsite.
- Must be willing to submit to drug test
- Follow work orders from Lead Carpenter.
- Assist Lead Carpenter and Carpenter with manual labor lifting, digging and cleaning.
- May be required to use power tools.
- Must be able to follow directions from supervisor. May work alone with direct supervision.
- Performs other duties as assigned Supervisor.
How to Apply:
Complete Northern Arapaho Tribal Application form and submit to the N.A.T Human Resources: P.O. Box 396, Ft. Washakie, WY 82514 or submit in person to Human Resources located at the Tribal Complex Building, 533 Ethete Rd. Ethete, WY Applications can also be completed on our website at www.northernarapaho.com click on Online Job Application. For more information call 307-332-2499 or Fax to 307-335-3596